Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to Normal

I am back in SLC. Went to work yesterday and it was nice to be back to the normal routine. But tons of catch up work to do so it was a crazy day yesterday. It was also hot. I do miss that nice weather in Portland. I don't have to work today!! Which is nice so I can get caught up on the other stuff like laundry and studying:(

Here are just the few remaining pics from my trip. On Friday after work I went down to the Portland temple. Very beautiful.

The Portland Temple is right off the Interstate but hidden behind these trees.

They have this beautiful reflection pool

Have I told you how much I love my camera. I actually took three shots of this because I could not back away far enough to get the entire picture of the temple. I then was able to "stitch" the pictures together to end up with this . Very cool!:)

1 comment:

Jordan Family said...

You should send in some of your pictures to the news or other places. You took really good pics. Who knows, you might even get a little $$ out of it!