Let me tell you how much I love having most holidays be on Monday. It gives everyone a nice 3 day weekend, but for me with Tuesday's off I normally get a 4 day weekend. I say normally because I have to work tomorrow. We are just to short staffed for me not to work. Oh well, I at least get the 3 day weekend.
So last week we were told that they had finally hired someone:) but as I was leaving Friday Kara told me the girl had just called and said she took another job. That seems to be our luck in suite 160 because everywhere else is getting people hired. We have been the ones to be short staffed for over a year. It gets frustrating. The good news is that every once in awhile we get a student needing to do an externship. Danna starts her externship on Wednesday and she is looking for full time work after she is done. So hopefully she does a great job and we can offer her a job. Cross our fingers.
This weekend was nice in that I was able to be lazy and watch tennis and football. GO WYOMING!
2 comments:
I updated mine-It's your turn!!:):):)
Hi Crystal! I was so excited to see your comment on my family's blog and to be able to read what you have been up to lately. Sounds like you are getting to see some beautiful places...Send me an email when you get the chance. I'd love to catch up some more. jlallee@hotmail.com
Post a Comment