It was a very tough week at work. To much drama. To many of us have been stressed for to long because we are short staffed. To little trust or understanding on peoples part. Sometimes when I have a week like this I wonder if it is worth building friendships with people you work with. Because then things get taken personal and work doesn't remain work. Then the people you thought you could trust use your personal life to stab you in the back at work. Don't get me wrong in that the true friendships I have developed I am thankful for and I guess this kind of stuff really lets me know who values my friendship as well. I remember a poem which most of you have probably read as well talking about the different types of friends. We all have friends who come into our lives for a short while but make an impact, but for some reason we part ways. Then we have the true friends who once are made are always there for else for the rest of our lives. So enough unhappy things.
The happiest part of my week was on Friday when I babysat the Powell girls and I totally got blamed for taking the girls to a pet store last week for them now having a hamster as a pet. I helped the girls build a playground with toilet paper rolls for the hamster. We just had a blast playing with it. The Powell girls just make me smile and that is exactly what I needed after a not so fun work week. The other couple of nice things was that my sister FINALLY updated her blog:) and then a great friend I had growing up but haven't seen or talked to since we became adults I now have her email and we are going to get caught up with each other lives. Everyone use to call the twins. My grandma still talks about the two of us.
I don't have any new pictures so here are some misc pictures that make me smile:)


My brother giving his kids a rough ride in the video
No comments:
Post a Comment