Saturday, September 15, 2007

Made it

I made it through another week. This week was not as tough as last week. I was able to come to some understanding about some people and I was able to let go of most of my hurt feelings by realizing that some people don't get or don't care how their actions and what they say may hurt other people.

I had to work on Tuesday again but they were able to work it so I could have Thursday off which I needed just to recharge. 2 of the girls I work with turned in their 2 week notice. Their last day will be around the 28. I was asked if I was sad to see them go and I told them I was but I am not going to cry over their leaving because it is what they want or they wouldn't have found other jobs.

Friday was nice because all the doctors went to Idaho for the Intermountain Dermatology Conference so it gave all us MA a break. For part of the day I was the only one there and I was able to get a lot of those little things that just keep being put off. It also gave time for some of the girls who are relatively knew to ask question about things and I had time to teach them instead of having to rush through an explanation. I also got a great compliment from my nurse manager on Friday. She told me that she appreciated my positive attitude and my hard work. It was great to hear after questioning several things at work.

Friday night I went to dinner with Blakelee and Mackenzie. We then went to Blakelee's house where we laughed and laughed and had a ton of fun which is what I needed:)
So today I helped Christy and Matt take part of their roof off. Can I tell you how sore I am going to be tomorrow! Just so some of you feel bad for me I will let you know I have 6 blisters on my hands.
Sorry no pictures I will try to get out and take some this week:)

No comments: