Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Family Reunion and more

Here are some pictures from the family reunion over the weekend.Vance and Leslee are above. He just retired from being the recorder at Timpanogos temple.

Dwayne and Grandma Ruby are above
Uncle Charlie is above
Cora and Neil are above and below they are husband and wife but I could never get a picture of them together
There was many more people and pictures so i just picked my favorite. The family reunion was good. It was on Saturday which also was my sister-in-law's Pam's birthday so we had cake for that as well. Probably the best part was making fun of my much OLDER cousins. Probably the happiest and a little tearful at the same time was seeing Uncle Charlie. I just was so happy to see him because it has been forever since I have seen him. The sad part is that he has Alzheimer's and that Aunt Carol is not here anymore. I realized how much I have missed Aunt Carol and all the little things that made her so special. My Grandma and Aunt Carol were the best of friends beside being sisters. I just miss her.
This week has been good. It has seemed kind of long just because I am excited to go to Portland and learn new things and experience a new city. In the patch test world I put some plants on someones back because they might be allergic to those in her garden. I tell you if you can think of it I have put it on somebody's back. And I do mean EVERYTHING:) Tomorrow we only have one doctor in so it will be a nice break for us to get stuff done that we haven't been able to get done. It will be nice. I hope to update this blog a lot next week when I am in Portland so you can experience it along with me:)


No comments: