This week has been tiring but also a very good week. The highlights were Tuesday going over to the Powell's and playing crochet and eating home grown tomatoes (my absolute favorite thing, and no salt needed). Wednesday I stayed home and watched my favorite reality TV show "So You Think You Can Dance?" Thursday I did surgery all day because of Dr. Zone being out of town and we ended up finishing by noon.(I know this means absolutely nothing to most of you but this is a great day because some days you ended up doing surgery until 8 at night). This week was also a very interesting patch week. A lot of people allergic to their shoes. The other highlights is that Amy was back from her vacation and that Christy is back from Maternity leave. So happy to have them back at work.
I also have to mention since I started this blog to late that on July 28 my niece Kayla was baptized. Congrats to her!! It doesn't seem possible that she is 8.
No comments:
Post a Comment