Thursday, August 2, 2007

Welcome

I have decided to try keeping a blog but don't expect big things from this blog :)
  • The things you can expect are few to no pictures of myself.
  • Lots of pictures of my nieces or nephews or any other people I have adopted.
  • Lots of writing about medical things (hopefully it doesn't gross you out to much)
  • Updates on my how my school stuff is going(hopefully you won't hear about school for too much longer)
  • And anything else I find funny, boring, or just want to vent about :)

Just to let you know it is very hard to write about yourself and I don't have any kids to write about. So I am sorry if you read about yourself on my blog because I have to write about someone:)

2 comments:

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

This is fabulous!! I can't wait to see what you write about me...j/k! lol :)

Jordan Family said...

Good,now I can call a bug you about updating your blog!!!:):)