Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thankful

For those of you that don't live in Utah I don't know if you have heard about the miners trapped but thinking about those men and their families and all those who are trying to get them out, I am so thankful for the life I do have. I also admire those who do jobs or have talents that are so needed but I can't do or can't imagine doing. Mining is one of those jobs that is so vital to us but I could never imagine doing. So here are a few things I am thankful for:

  • FAMILY- no matter where they are or what they are doing if I need them they are always there.
  • FRIENDS-my close friends I pretty much put them in a sub-category of family because that is how I view them. They are my adopted brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews.
  • MY TESTIMONY-I am so thankful I know what life is about and what the important things are. How confusing to go through life without the knowledge the gospel gives us.
  • MY JOB-I love my job. I don't think many people can say that. The new wonderful thing with my job is that Dr. Powell has worked it out so I can go to Portland for a week to follow another doctor to learn more about patch testing:) VERY COOL!
  • TEMPLES-I am so thankful that my parents taught all of us to love the temple and to go there often.
  • FLOWERS/TREES/GREEN GRASS-So thankful for the beauty these things had to our world.

Just a few simple things but what a difference they make.

I don't have any pictures this time but I have a family reunion this weekend so hopefully I will have some to post then.

No comments: