Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Day Off!!

Okay for those that don't know Tuesday is my day off. Or it is suppose to be. Okay I won't complain to loudly today because I only had to work a couple of hours and I was there to eat the drug lunch which was Olive Garden. Love the alfredo sauce and breadsticks. I had to go into work to do a photo patch which is unique because we shine light onto a persons back where we have applied chemicals. The purpose to this is you maybe fine using some product until you go out into the sun then you develop a rash. It is a pretty cool thing.

The other thing I did at work today was to take pictures of baby wipes packages and their ingredients. Once again I know it is strange but there is a lot of people allergic to baby wipes. So I do this in order to put into a program where we can then enter in what they are allergic to and print off a list of products they CAN use. Pretty Cool!!!:)

After I got done with work I went over to play at the Powell house. Where we helped Emily with birthday invitation that took the game CLUE and punched holes in the cards and Emily came up with the saying "Come be a Piece of the Party". I thought it was very cool! Then Katie-Ann came home with PINK hair extension. Very hip:) Steph then gave me some plums to take home. YUMMY! Are you getting the idea of why I rather go over there then study.
Here are some misc. pictures that I have taken:

No comments: