Mom and Dad came to Utah for Ryan's Baptism so I took them to the Zoo. The past couple of years the Zoo has been doing several upgrades and adding new exhibits. They are in the middle of adding an African Safari and when that is done we will have to go back. Then we headed down to Spanish Fork for Ryan's baptism. I can't believe how quickly these "grandkids" are growing. And Ryan's baptism turned into the Easter celebration as well. It was a great day for family and remembering the covenants I have made and the memories of both my baptism and when I went through the temple for the first time.
As always enjoy the pictures!!!
Dad making friends with the Polar Bear
I know this picture is fuzzy but I couldn't resist showing how talented this baby was at getting food!
The boys ready for the baptism!!
Baby John letting Grandpa know whats what
Let the coloring begin!!
Levi showing that not only can he dye eggs but his hands as well.
Shannon in her new Easter/Birthday Outfit
Pam's sister Glory had this sweet girl on my birthday :) So Mary and I were bonding.
No comments:
Post a Comment