So the trip continues.....
After a long but pretty drive across New York and paying toll road after toll road, we made it to Palmyra. We ended up in Palmyra the Saturday-Monday of General Conference. We were hoping that as we drove on Saturday that we would get Conference on the radio but we never could find it. So we missed it. Thank goodness for the Ensign!!!
Probably in the top five of trip was Sunday where we were the only ones in the Sacred Grove. We walked and pondered and for the most part were silent for about 2 hours. It was a perfect day. So on to the pictures :)
Have I told you how beautiful the colors were!!!
Pathway in the Sacred Grove
More of the Sacred Grove
Mom and Dad on the Smith Farm
Smith Farm
4 comments:
Wow, Crystal! Your photography is amazing! I'd like to print a few of them big and frame them. Way to go developing that talent. It seems like it was an awesome trip.
How beautiful - what a great time to go just for the colors alone, much less the beauty of the places you went! The pictures are great! Keep 'em coming!
I too thought these were lovely pictures. I liked the one of the sacred grove path, where it was kinda shadowy...so cool, crystal, thanks for sharing. :)
man, you were 15 minutes away and didn't stop to say hello!!! great pics, love the area.
Post a Comment