Sunday, September 14, 2008

I am finally updating

Update on work is that I think it is going pretty well. I still don't feel like I have my feet completely under me yet. I am working almost 50 hours a week and that is draining. I am working on cutting down to at least 45 hours.
I have realized now that I am responsible for everything in my clinic and that makes me look at things differently. Things that didn't bug me before now irritate me because now I have staff and physicians holding me accountable for everything.
It is nice to have some great friends that I can rely on and confide in. I work with staff that for the most part is great. I am learning a lot and I hope I am doing a good job.
Now on to better things
In August the Powells gave me tickets to go to BIG the musical and it was great. Jen and I laughed and made comments about the 80's hairstyles and clothes. We had a great time.
My singles ward that I go to was also split into 4 different wards. My old ward covered 4 stakes, but the First Presidency wanted each stake to be responsible for the singles living in their stake. This makes my ward pretty small but it is nice to be able to learn everybody's name.
The best thing coming up is that at the end of September I get to go back east for a vacation for a whole 2 weeks. I can't wait!!!!!
Here are random pictures I have taken this summer:

HOME :)




I have to say I am pretty impressed with myself for the picture of the dagonfly



6 comments:

Robin said...

Okay, I am totally impressed with the pictures you took! What kind of camera do you have? Also, super impressive on your job--sounds like a huge responsibility. Good to hear from you!

Jason and Melissa said...

I'm so glad you've updated! I've been wondering about you! It sounds like you're working really hard...keep it up!
You're photography is really good, you have a talent!

CrazyBaseballMom said...

I love the bird and dragonfly picture! WOW! the bird looks like its just sitting there waiting for you to take the pic!
PS YEAH for the update!

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

I am still so amazed at the pictures your camera takes...I think it's partly the photographer though :). I'm sad I didn't ever get the pictures you took at the luncheon...i'm sure they were fabulous too. I'm glad your job is going well and you are having fun....and hopefully you can not have to be so busy...that's a lot of hours! I managed to only get that one sunburn this summer...so you did teach me a bit...i only forgot the sunscreen once..and i paid for that...oops! I'm excited for you trip...I expect lots of fun pictures..he he. Miss you lots!

Megan said...

Hi Crystal! Your pictures are beautiful! I'm glad to hear from you! Keep posting and I'll check up on you again soon!... And yes, I will keep on enjoying Wyoming for you!
-Megan

Danna said...

Your doing a great job Crystal!