Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Update on my crazy world

To try to recap what has been happening in my crazy life I will start with going to this great musical event. It had over 3000 violins, 142 harps, 50 cellos, 12 basses, 10 grand pianos that 40 different kids played, several kids who played the organ, 200 flutes, and many more that I can't remember. It was in celebration of the 30th anversary of the utah association of the suzuki theory. For those of you who know music this probably makes sense but for me this was my first time hearing of the suzuki theory. I was able to go because Dr. Powell's oldest Emily plays the violin using the suzuki theory. All of the kids playing the instruments are between the age of 3 and 18. It was amazing to listen to and see all these kids play insync with one another. Here is a picture taken with my phone in the conference center right before it started:


Next I had a great halloween. The night before I went over to my friend's house Blakelee and we carved pumpkins and ate tons of candy. Here are the two pumpkins I craved.

Blakelee helped do my hair and makeup so I could be the Snow Queen. I had fun. Everyone at the office dressed up as well. We all had fun and I think the patients enjoyed seening us as well.
Me being the Snow Queen
Blakelee was a skunk, Sharon is the one with the backpack she is a hiker, and Barb and Laurie just got out of bed. Christy being a cowgirl wearing my hat. See I am wearing off on the staff. Pretty soon they will all be cowboy fans:)
Being pregnant was the popular costume at the office. This is LC on the left and Nicole on the right. Nicole was the best because she was making fun of BYU being a sophomore in collage with 2 kids on her back and 8 months pregnant. Everyone loved it. Even Dr. Powell who is the office BYU fan. I was going to take a picture of these two with Amanda who is actually 8 month pregnant to see if anyone could guess who was actually pregnant:)
To update everyone on work is that all the new girls are doing fabulous and I amazingly get to have my Tuesdays off again. It feels kind of weird to be home today.


No comments: