For those of you who don’t know how this works, here are the rules:
A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules.
- My somewhat hidden talent is that I can say the alphabet backwards. I was taught by my 1st grade teacher Ms. Payson. She taught our entire class to do it. It is now more natural for me to say it backwards than forwards. It comes in handy when I have to file charts at work.
- I enjoy working in the medical field and yes I am very morbid and enjoy drawing blood, doing surgery especially the ones where we have "bleeders" and blood goes spurting everywhere. Foreheads and noses are great for this.
- As I mentioned above I am not a social butterfly. I like small groups over big groups. I rather listen than talk. I have found that you learn so much more about stuff and people by just sitting back and listening to people talk around you.
- I love music. I love most any kind of music. I think I enjoy it so much because I don't play an instrument and I am in awe when someone is able to play or sing. I think my favorite instruments to listen to is the violin, flute and the piano.
- I love photography. I love taking pictures. I love taking pictures of nature. I think this is my way of taking a time out and remembering how awesome this world is and how beautiful and divine it is.
- I love family. I love being an Aunt. I love kids. Someone lately told me that children is what it is all about. I agree. Kids make me smile and laugh and make the world go round.
That was torture:) Carrie I think I should consider this your Christmas present:)
No comments:
Post a Comment