Saturday, July 17, 2010

4th of July Colorado

In early June Carrie called and happen to mention they were going to be in Colorado for the 4th so of course I decided I was making the trip as well so I could play favorite Aunt. Sorry Carrie for butting in on your trip. Don't feel to bad for her because she was there for 2 weeks. I only got 4 days. So while I was there we went for 2 short drives on the 4 wheelers with Justin and Kaylynn where we saw bunnies (Kaylynn was very excited about this) and 3 bucks in a barley field(this is what I was excited about). We went across the street where there is an orchard and we saw 4 more bucks. :) We had a water fight where I didn't get wet because I had the camera!!! We had fireworks and ate yummy food and laughed a lot.
Grandma protecting Hanna during water fight
Grandpa's turn to protect Hanna

Justin getting soaked

Kaylynn completely soaked

Justin's turn with the hose



Beautiful Colorado

Miss Hanna

Hanna wearing her new pink Sunday dress

Hanna enjoying life
3 Bucks in the barley field just north of home.

Miss Kaylynn exploring
Grandpa, Justin, and Kaylynn leading the way to the Orchard

First we saw one
Then two
Then three. There was another one but I didn't get a great shot of the fourth.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful pictures Crystal! So fun that you got to play "favorite Aunt"... sometimes it is a roll I would rather play than "mom" depending on how the day went because at least you can give them back at the end of the day if they've been acting up too much! LOL! Also, any time you have to spend with family (especially sisters) is time well spent! Glad it was a fun time by all!

Melissa said...

Looks like a great trip! And of course you got some great pictures too!