Tuesday, May 6, 2008

FINALLY SPRING maybe

Okay here is an update for everyone:
I am still working for the University of Utah Dermatology. I am still studying and trying to finish my RN one of these days:) The chairman of the department has just told us he is moving the clinic to another building. Hooray!! We will still be in Murray so I don't actually have to deal with the hospital. We should be moving buildings around July 2009. I have been busy going to weddings, birthdays, dance recitals, and plays. I have been flying my kite every chance I get but since it seems to want to still snow I have not had many days to do that.
SPRING:
I love the green grass, the flowers, the baby animals, the fresh scents in the air that only happen with spring. So here are some pictures of spring.



HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE

4 comments:

CrazyBaseballMom said...

its about time you updated this!

Monica Hudson said...

Great pics! I love spring, too - that and fall...must be the change. Hope things are well - glad to see you blogging again!
Miss you!

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

Hey friend....are you still alive? I emailed you a while back with our address and such, but I never heard back if you had gotten it. Just wanted to check in and see how you were. Hope to hear from you soon!

Robin said...

Crystal, what's your email so that I can add you to my contact list?
Robin