Sorry that it has been forever since I have updated this and it will be a little longer. I am just trying to get my new place all in order so I can take pictures. Then I will update you will everything that has happened :)
Will you get to it already! Gee golly! Some of us are waiting in dire anticipation of your pics and glimpse into the new apartment - forget about unpacking, work, friends, family, and living your life - the blog is WAY more important - especially for those of us who are pathetic and do nothing but check other people's blogs in order to feel connected somehow to the outside world! Hee hee! Yeah, I need to get a life! Love you! Honestly can't wait to see pics, but will survive until you get a chance! Have fun!
1 comment:
Will you get to it already! Gee golly! Some of us are waiting in dire anticipation of your pics and glimpse into the new apartment - forget about unpacking, work, friends, family, and living your life - the blog is WAY more important - especially for those of us who are pathetic and do nothing but check other people's blogs in order to feel connected somehow to the outside world! Hee hee! Yeah, I need to get a life! Love you! Honestly can't wait to see pics, but will survive until you get a chance! Have fun!
Post a Comment